COMFORT COTTAGE HEALING TERMS & CONDITIONS
The person whose name appears on the Booking Form agrees to take full responsibility for ensuring that all members of the party adhere to the Conditions of Let set out below. In these Conditions of Let, “Owner” refers to the owner of the property you are booking, “Property” refers to the cottage or room you are booking.
1. The number of people occupying any one Property is limited to that stated in the brochure or website, unless by prior consent of the Owner.
2. You must pay a 50% deposit plus a refundable bond of £50 on booking, with the remainder of the balance payable four (4) weeks before the start of the Let. If a booking is made less than 4 weeks before the start of the holiday please send the full rental charges (including the £50 bond) at the time of booking, having first checked that the Property of your choice can be reserved for you. Failure to pay the balance of rental charges, or failure to allow the Owner to take the balance by BACS or cheque by the due date (28 days prior to arrival), will result in the Owner treating the Property as available for re-booking. No reminders are sent out.
3. Where a Bond has been provided, we will deduct the cost of any damages from the Bond and return the balance (if any) to you within one week of your departure.
4. Please notify the Owner of any cancellation in writing. If a notice of cancellation is received between the dates of your deposit being received and the final payment being due then the deposit will be retained unless the Property can be re-let. If cancellation is made within four weeks of the holiday start (i.e. the whole rent has been paid) then the whole amount paid will be retained unless the Property can be re-let. If a re-let is successful then a full refund will be made, less an administration fee of £25 per week. If the Property cannot be re-let then no refund will be given.
5. To safeguard against cancellation charges & other unforeseen eventualities we strongly recommend Cancellation Insurance.
6. You agree, prior to any healing taking place, to sign any consent forms, declarations or any other documents in accordance with the CCHA Code of Conduct.
7. Should the Property, subsequent to booking, become unavailable through any cause, you must accept that the Owner’s liability is limited to the amount of any rent paid.
8. Well-behaved dogs welcome. We ask that dogs are kept on a lead at all times outside the private enclosed patio area out of respect for livestock. No Smoking inside the Cottage.
9. You accept that the responsibility for personal property of guests occupying the accommodation is solely theirs. All vehicles are also left at the guests’ risk. Guests agree to absolve the Owner of any responsibility for any accident or mishap to persons •or property whilst on the premises or whilst engaged in any activity therein, or from any illness or injury arising from any causes whatsoever.
10. You agree to use the Property solely for its intended purpose as accommodation as specified on the booking form and to accept the Owner’s right to refuse to hand over the Property to any person deemed unsuitable to take charge. Causing a nuisance or disturbance to neighbours or other guests, unreasonable behaviour or disrupting the running of the farm may result in the Owner requesting you to leave.
11. You agree to allow the Owners or agents access to the Property at all reasonable times. We will only ever request access to your property in case of an emergency, e.g. a water leak.
12. You must respect and look after your accommodation during your stay and you must leave the Property clean and tidy. Please let us know of any damage or breakages so we can repair or replace them for the next guests. We reserve the right to charge for any damage or breakages.
13. You must vacate the Property by 10am at the latest on your day of departure unless special arrangements have been made with the Owner. This is to allow us to prepare the Property for the next guests.
14. Guest arrival time is from 3pm onwards.
15. All of our portable electrical appliances have been tested and approved within the terms of the new Fire Assessment Regulations. As the use of your own personal electrical equipment is out of our control it must be at your own personal risk.
16. Please note that when using available wifi network that you are entirely responsible for any material downloaded by you, or any member of our party, during your stay.