Full of character, Comfort Cottage is a traditional Welsh stone cottage with its own private enclosed patio garden where you can sit, relax and unwind.
Decorated in Welsh hygge style this cheerful one-bedroomed cottage adjoins the owner’s house and offers peace and tranquility in abundance.
All on one floor, Comfort Cottage offers you:
- Bedroom with twin beds draped in cosy Liberty quilts, bedside table and lamp, hanging space.
- Bathroom has a bath, WC, wash basin and electric shower.
- Lounge/kitchen/dining area is a bright open-plan space. In the fully equipped kitchen there is a sink, hob, microwave, utensils, pots and pans, kettle, cafetiere, butchers block, glassware and crockery. The dining area has an attractive table with 4 chairs and in the inviting lounge a comfortable double sofa bed, easy chair, coffee table, soft cushions – a space ideal for unwinding.
- Outside in the pretty enclosed garden there are table and chairs for 4, perfect for alfresco dining.
Facilities at Comfort Cottage
Night Storage Heating, towels, bed linen and tea towels are included in the holiday price.
TV with Freeview
DVD player & selection of DVD’s
Log effect electric fire
Childs High Chair
Ample Parking for 2 cars
Private, enclosed garden
Short breaks welcome
Handy to know
- Arrival – from 15.00 hours
- Departure – 10.00 latest
- Sleeps – 2 + 2
- Bed layout – 2 single beds in bedroom, sofa converts to double bed in lounge
- Pets – Maximum of 2 well behaved dogs welcome, restricted to Comfort Cottage inside and the private garden outside
- Breakfast and/or dinner by arrangement
- Organic free range eggs, oven fresh home cooked cakes and home baked bread are available on request
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Comfort Cottage’s cosy interior will envelop you in tranquility; feel a genuine sense of peace and relaxation in your own very special paradise.
Book your magical self catering holiday today – click here.